Indonesian National team

Indonesia vs South Korea Statistics: Young Garuda is Superior on All Lines



NOBARTV.CO.ID Indonesia is superior to South Korea in all areas. The quarter-final match between Indonesia vs South Korea has ended. From match statistics, far superior to the opponent.

One step away is that the Indonesian National Team will advance to the final round of the 23 U2024 Asian Cup. Because last night, Ivar Jenner et al successfully secured a place in the semifinals of the tournament.

So, last night, two 23 U2024 Asian Cup quarter-final matches were held. The first match brought together Japan and hosts Qatar. In this match, the young Samurai Blue squad managed to win the match with a final score of 4-2. This match lasted until extra time.

Meanwhile, in the second match, Shin Tae-yong's squad met the South Korean youth team. Just for your information, South Korea is one of several teams that have won this event. They won the 23 edition of the U2020 Asian Cup. At that time, Korea successfully crushed Saudi Arabia's resistance in the final.

Also Read:  PSSI Exco Explains Reasons Against Tanzania in Test Match

Therefore, the match against South Korea - for the Indonesian national team, is certainly a very difficult match. Moreover, Korea always won in the group phase of the U23 Asian Cup. This record is added to by the fact that they have never conceded a goal at all. Meanwhile, the Indonesian National Team, with its status as runner-up in Group A, the Garuda squad recorded one defeat and was broken three times.

Indonesia vs South Korea Statistics: Young Garuda is Superior on All Lines
Portrait of Nathan Tjoe-A-On in the match against South Korea (source: IG @timnas.indonesia)

But no one expected it - because apparently, the Indonesia vs South Korea match was ultimately won by the Indonesian national team. Shin Tae-yong's men won through a penalty shootout. In the penalty shootout round, 11 of the 12 attempts by the Indonesian national team went into the opponent's goal. Meanwhile, the 2 South Korean executioners failed to complete their duties properly. As a result, the Indonesian National Team won with a final score of 11-10 after a 2-2 draw in normal time thanks to a brace scored by Rafael Struick.

Also Read:  Venezia's response after Jay Idzes was called up again to the Indonesian National Team

Not only did they win, but from several aspects of the match, the Indonesian National Team turned out to be far superior to their opponents. Based on the statistics collected after the match, the Garuda squad was superior in almost all areas.

The Garuda squad made 21 shots on goal – 5 of which included shoots on target. This is in sharp contrast to South Korea, which only made 8 shots, 2 of which were on target.

From the aspect of ball control, Marselino Ferdinan et al had a ball possession percentage of 53% while the remaining 47% for the Korean National Team. Likewise with the passes or passes made by both teams. The Indonesian national team made 536 passes with an accuracy of 81%. As for the opposing side, South Korea made 468 passes with only 79% accuracy.

Apart from that, Indonesia recorded 2 yellow cards while South Korea received 3 and 1 other red card. The Indonesian national team also committed 20 violations while South Korea's 15. For corner kicks, South Korea had the opportunity to make 7 attempts while Indonesia had 6.

Then Vibrate

A coffee connoisseur and Real Madrid screen fan

Tinggalkan Balasan

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *